If your business isn’t on Facebook, you are missing out on a big opportunity to reach hundreds of thousands of potential customers and grow your business. Creating a Facebook page for your business is easy to do, you can update it with minimal time commitment and, best of all, it’s free.
As Discover notes, Facebook can help you:
- Build your business and tell its unique story.
- Share any big or important business news.
- Gather feedback from customers on products or services.
- Reach a large number of new customers.
- Respond to current customers quickly and in a personal way – building a relationship with your fan base.
- Build an online community made up of fans of your business.
The first step you need to take is creating the actual business page on Facebook. Once you’ve created your page, be sure to update it on a regular basis. An active page that has videos, links to relevant stories, photos and special deals or promotions helps to ensure that you are connecting your business with as many potential customers as you can on a constant basis. Facebook also has tools that can help you view page insights, track page activity and respond to personal messages from customers.
To grow your Facebook fans as quickly as you can, be sure to add a “Like us on Facebook” button to your business’s website, and post signs at your business – you can even encourage friends and family to like the page. Facebook is your place to show the world what your business is about, so take advantage of this free marketing platform and make the most of it.Continue reading