NAB Offers In-House Integrated APIs for Technology Partners and Merchant CustomersContinue reading
Question: What types of merchants does North American Bancard approve?
Answer: We, at North American Bancard, are a private processing company that is dedicated to helping businesses, ranging from the small corner store to major retailers, and everything in-between. Typically, we approve all types of merchant accounts. Currently, we do require that any business applying to use North American Bancard has a U.S. address and bank account information.
For more information, visit www.northamericanbancard.com.Continue reading
If you are using a content marketing strategy for your business-to-business company, don’t miss these tips from Clear Point Agency.
Photo credit: http://clearpointagency.com/index.php/infographics/Continue reading
You’re getting ready to start a business, but how do you get your finances ready for success? Follow these tips from Entrepreneur:
1. Be thoughtful before organizing.
2. Know your tax responsibilities.
3. Budget and track expenses.
4. Use technology to your advantage.
5. Establish good bookkeeping practices.
For more details on these steps, read the full article here.Continue reading
If your a small business, you are likely always looking for ways to improve your cash flow. Here are some great tips from Tweak Your Biz:
1. Factoring and Invoice Discounting – Both are, according to the article, simple and straight forwarded processes that allow companies to leverage their invoices to raise case and get paid earlier than they would otherwise.
2. Company Growth Loans – These types of loans are designed to support small businesses that need funding to help grow their operations.
3. Asset Refinance – The article states, “With banks and traditional routes to finance drying up as a means of securing loans, a growing number of businesses are finding ways to leverage any assets they have to raise cash. Ideally, using assets to access loans would not be necessary but when it is, the option can provide much-needed and highly valuable flexibility.”
4. Asset Finance – According to the article, asset financing can allow small companies to target growth in key area by allowing them to get tools or technologies that might make a big difference, but are otherwise unaffordable.
5. Bridging Finance – This can provide companies the money they need on a short-term basis, holding them over during tough times.
Do you have any cash flow tips?
To read the full article, click here.Continue reading
North American Bancard CEO Marc Gardner appeared on In the Loop with Betty Liu on Bloomberg TV Monday morning. During his segment, Gardner discussed the payments industry and what differentiates North American Bancard product PayAnywhere from its competitors.
See what he had to say in the video on the Bloomberg TV website: Our Strength Is All About Payments: GardnerContinue reading
PayAnywhere is happy to announce version 2.2 of PayAnywhere Storefront. The latest version refreshes the user interface for the checkout, signature and receipt screens – making the checkout experience even simpler. The update also includes the addition of Bluetooth printer capability using a STAR TSP650 printer.
Notable changes include:
- Test Drive – We’ve uploaded a new sample merchant with a retail focus to better represent PayAnywhere Storefront offerings.
- Checkout – Now you can simply swipe the card or enter card information manually. The new “Quick Cash” button expedites cash payments by rounding up totals to whole dollar amounts. You can select “View Cart” to see items, subtotal, discount and tax.
- Signature – The updated design focuses on capturing customer signatures. If the tip is turned on, customers can choose from present amounts or enter a custom tip. You can also select “View Cart” to review items purchased.
- Receipt – Now you can capture customer information and select whether or not to email or print a receipt. Select “No Receipt” to finish a transaction, or hit “Add Receipt Notes” to include a note about the transaction (optional).
- Ability to print receipts via Bluetooth using a STAR TSP650.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a sales partner, please contact your Agent Relations Specialist.
For more details on PayAnywhere Storefront, visit www.payanywhere.com.Continue reading
Always doing something a certain way, simply because it’s always been done that way, doesn’t mean it’s the right way to do things. Don’t be afraid to try new things or get a second opinion on how you operate your business.Continue reading